AMG Specialty Hospital – Edmond seeks Full Time Receptionist for the facility. The responsibilities for the position include: greeting guests and visitors. He/she must answer professionally all phone calls that come through and must demonstrate working knowledge of the switchboard in order to appropriately forward all calls to the correct person/department, and accurately take detailed phone messages as needed. This position must be versatile and willing to perform all administrative duties assigned i.e. mail sorting and distribution, filing, faxing, copying, and other clerical duties. He/she is also responsible for data entry of hospital supply/therapy/billing costs. Must be able to manage multiple work tasks under pressure.
For Full Time employees, a comprehensive package is offered including competitive pay, direct deposit, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, multiple voluntary insurance options, paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid sick time, and 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution.
Apply by emailing your resume to: email@example.com OR FAX your resume to ATTN. P. Henning at 405-341-8361.
* Minimum 2 years prior related experience in guest reception and answering multi-line switchboard and directing incoming calls
* Strong knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
* Must be able to articulately communicate and comprehend written and verbal communication.
* Possess excellent interpersonal and human relation skills.
* Must have positive phone etiquette
* Must have a professional image
* Be flexible under pressure
* Must have solid organizational skills and strong ability to multi-task
* Clearly understand confidentiality of position
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
AMG Specialty Hospital – Edmond is a Long Term Acute Care hospital that specializes in the management of complex medical needs.
Our mission is to return patients to their optimal level of well-being in the least restrictive medical environment. We accomplish this through a multi-disciplined approach that includes aggressive clinical and therapeutic interventions, as well as family involvement. Our high staff to patient ratio ensures individualized attention. Our nurses, therapists, and physicians work with each patient to obtain the best possible outcomes.
Learn more about the quality care we provide by visiting our website at: http://www.amgedmond.com/ .
AMG Specialty Hospital – Edmond is an equal opportunity employer.